- Wipe with a damp soft cloth and then dry with another soft cloth.
- Always wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- Never use detergent, strong soaps abrasives or waxes. They can damage the finish and leave a residue that airborne grease will stick to.
- Do not wipe cabinets with a dishcloth. A dishcloth can contain soap, grease, and other soil which can damage the finished surface.
- Excessive moisture is the enemy of any finish or wood product. Do not allow water or other liquids to be in contact with the outside or inside surfaces for a prolonged period of time.
- Avoid steam coming in contact with the finishes. Doing so may result in delaminating of the edgebanding and finishes may dull.
- Treat your cabinetry as you would any other piece of fine furniture and you will be rewarded with a long lasting beautiful product.