Ekko Custom Cabinetry and Design provides design and installation services for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, entertainment areas, bars and closet storage. We also provide renovation and remodeling consultation, support and referrals in the Calgary and surrounding area. If you have a traditional, transitional , modern or rustic focus, our professional custom design and supply services are intended to meet your needs. We provide high quality cabinetry and designs with professional installation and service ……. all at a sensible price point to meet your budget. Our primary focus is to make your dream space a reality.
Select from a wide array of designs and materials, including Red Oak, Rift Oak, Maple, Cherry, Black Walnut, Knotty Alder, Clear Alder, Hickory, High Density Fiber Board, “Echowood” Composite, High Pressure Laminate, Low Pressure Laminate, Fusion laminates or Thermofoils. The door selections available are designed to meet virtually every taste and budget.
Select any of the following tabs for more information about any of these topics of interest for someone considering a renovation or cabinet selection :
Consultation & Design
The Design Process
Delivery & Installation
Our Blogs – these blogs, created by the staff at Ekko Custom Cabinetry and Design, can be found in the “About Us” dropdown on our website “Landing Page”. There is a wealth of information provided here to address any number of questions you may have concerning your upcoming project. These topics are based on issues we’ve addressed over the years with a number of our clients. We hope you find this content to be helpful and that you are able to gain a better insight into any questions or concerns you might have - good luck and thank you for visiting Ekko Custom Cabinetry & Design Ltd.
Below is a list of “Blogs” posted between August 2015 and November 2018 (22 in total):
- Want a New Kitchen? Here’s Everything You Need To Know To Get Started
- The Best Way To Utilize Corner Cabinet Space
- Composting, Kitchen Garbage and Recycling Solutions
- Consider Two Tone Cabinets for Design Flexibility
- Renovating? Start Looking at Appliance Packages Now!!!!
- Mixing Countertop Colours and Materials for Design Enhancement
- Selecting a Cabinetry Supplier – Manufactured vs Site Built
- Quartz, Granite or Marble Countertops ?…
- Selecting Cabinet Hardware for Your Kitchen Design
- Design Inspiration In The Environment Around You
- TIPS – Things to Never do When Renovating Your Kitchen or Bathroom
- Contemporary or Modern Kitchen Designs in Calgary
- The Perfect Bathroom Renovation
- Most Popular Kitchen Insert Upgrades
- The Benefits of Adding a Kitchen Island to Your Kitchen Renovation
- Proper Lighting Design for Your Kitchen
- Time to De-clutter, Organize & Purge in Your Kitchen
- How to Create a Realistic Design, Price and Construction Timeline
- What Was at the Top of the Kitchen Wish List in 2017 ?
- Questions to Ask Yourself Before Meeting with Your Designer
- Needs Vs Wishes
- How to Prepare For and Survive a Kitchen Renovation